My Name is Hilda

The Do It Yourself Bride

Food Tasting Turned Date

Leave a Comment
Last weekend, the hubby and myself went on a food tasting sesh at Hotel Tropika's partner cafe, Cafe Aseya. We chose the Chinese Buffet Menu A.

The food was good and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Plus we get to have an instant date! :) We totally had a blast!


I love egg drop soup!!! This one is really good. The consistency and taste is just right.


The chicken was well seasoned. It was delicious.


The vegetable dish looked to me like Chopseuy. It was also really good. We fell in love with this dish!


Above is steamed Cream Dory. It was flavorful and savory but I guess I wasn't prepared for a steamed fish. So we decided to replace the dish with sweet and sour fish instead.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment